Product Sourcing: 2 Best Apps to Find Products for Your ShopBase Store
Product sourcing is the process of finding products to sell through your business. If you already sell online, you may do it before (and even now), whether or not you realize it.
Today we share 2 product sourcing apps on ShopBase: Ali Dropship Connector and PrintHub. You’ll learn what they are when to use them, and how to work with them to find and import products to your store.
Understanding that finding apps that source high-quality products must be daunting and frustrating, ShopBase team would love to introduce you to our ShopBase Fulfillment together with its new package.
ShopBase Fulfillment (previously known as CrossPanda) is an in-house dropshipping agent of ShopBase, which supplies millions of products in 40+ niche categories for 50k+ sellers of ShopBase. With the new package introduced in January 2021, all ShopBase sellers who have their orders fulfilled by ShopBase Fulfillment will get:
- Fast yet cheap shipping
- Trending product ideas updated monthly
- Cashback (gain up to $1/order)
- No order processing fees required (save $1.5/item)
- Access to a network of warehouses worldwide
The best product sourcing apps on ShopBase AppStore
Let’s learn how to source products using Dropship Connector and PrintHub.
With these apps, you:
- Have access to a large number of products.
- Don’t need to keep products in stocks.
- Will save tons of time and effort. You can then focus more on other aspects of your business.
Remember to install them on your ShopBase store early on.
Ali Dropship Connector
- Price: Free
- Overview: Ali Dropship Connector is a powerful dropshipping app that helps automate your business. It’s considered as the best Oberlo alternative ever!
With this app, you can easily find excellent products on AliExpress to sell online. Whether your need is cosmetics, electronics, or trending products, it helps you find and import them to your store in a few clicks.
Ali Dropship Connector – one of the best dropshipping agents in the market. You can now request and source any trending, high-quality products at reasonable prices.
- Helpful for: Everyone who wants to dropship with AliExpress.
- Price: Free
- Overview: Print Hub is a print on demand (POD) app, which allows you to put your artwork into a lot of products. That’s all you need to do. The app will take care of the rest, from printing, processing orders, to shipping.
Print Hub comes with several products like T-shirts, tank tops, and sleeves. Just choose any item to create a new campaign. With each campaign, you can add as many products as you want and apply the same design to them.
What stands out on Print Hub is an intuitive Mockup Generator. Easy to select sizes, choose colors, and change your artwork – it’s incredible!
- Helpful for: Artists, designers, creators, or anyone who has creative ability. It’s time to turn your passion into money. No muss, no fuss.
Over to you!
If you’re new to dropshipping, stop spending too much time on:
- Choosing a pretty theme.
- Brainstorming a catchy store name.
- Getting as many followers as possible for your Instagram store account.
- Shortening shipping time.
They’re all important, but the most important thing you must zero in on and get right from the very beginning is to know what exactly you’ll sell.
Grab any of the three product sourcing apps above, depending on your business, to find your winning product. It’s a good starting point for all beginners.
Money doesn’t grow on trees. (Smart) tools make it so.